Ai 5L SPD Turnkey(Free Training)

Clear5-1400-thermoM.jpg
C2Setup.gif
C2wSetup.gif
Clear5-1400-thermoM.jpg
C2Setup.gif
C2wSetup.gif

Ai 5L SPD Turnkey(Free Training)

from 980.00

Any turn key purchase includes a free distillation class by Extracts Academy. 

Please note that the "starting from" price is for the deposit, and not the price of a turnkey setup.

For those that wish to pay cash in person please select the option to place a 10% deposit. The remaining 90% can be paid in cash on your selected class day for your free distillation class. After check we will contact you to confirm your free class date.

Ai Clear5 short path distillation kit features

  • Ai Heavy wall glassware for durability
  • Downward material drain port
  • Vacuum jacketed vapor channel
  • Distillation head with five sets of vigreux
  • Boiling flask to distillation port: 34/45 joint
  • Thermo port on boiling flask: 24/40 joint
  • Thermo port on distillation head: 14/20 joints
  • Recirculating fluid and vacuum connectors: GL-16 adapter and 3/8" hose barb
  • Glass material: high borosilicate glass 3.3
  • T1 cold traps prevent vapors being evacuated from entering a vacuum pump where they would condense and contaminate it

Warranty

One year warranty on AutoVac-200, DigiM5 mantle, PolyScience MX chiller and Welch 1400 pump.

Glassware does not have warranties. Glassware may have minute blemishes that will not affect the function. If you believe there are imperfections on your glassware, please contact us. We check all our inventory and make sure no defective glassware is sent to our customers.

Option:
Quantity:
Add To Cart